ProMedClaim will perform initial credentialing and/or re-credentialing for every provider in your office. Applications for all insurance companies, including 855’s for Medicare are completed and stored in our database. We attach all relevant documents, such as current license, CME’s, declarations pages, malpractice narratives, certification, etc. to complete applications and then send it to you for signatures.
- Initial enrollment with all insurance companies.
- Changes to your demographic information such as billing address, service location, banking changes, etc.
- Converting your practice to a Group if needed.
- Enrolling additional providers for your practice and linking them with your current enrollments and contracts.
- Creating or maintaining your CAQH (http://www.caqh.org/) enrollment for faster and more streamlined credentialing and re-credentialing.
- Submitting the necessary re-credentialing information to keep your contracts compliant and current.